Signinwithpopup Promise Doesn't Execute The .catch Until I Click The Ui. Angular And Firebase
I'm having a trouble with the .signInWithPopup() method provided by AngularFireAuth, you can see more here: firebaseAuthReference In my auth.service.ts I've the following method.
Solution 1:
try to force change detection on error.
add import:
import { ChangeDetectorRef } from'@angular/core';pass reference to constructor:
constructor(private router: Router, private ref: ChangeDetectorRef, private afAuth: AngularFireAuth) {}force change detection on error:
(err) => { this.showError = true; // TODO fix bug. this code isn't execute until I press the button again.this.ref.detectChanges(); )
Solution 2:
From the docs you provided it looks like you have to catch the errors as the second argument of the .then() function.
onFacebookLogin() {
this.authService.signinWithFacebook2()
.then(
(res) => {
this.authService.getTokenId();
this.router.navigate(['/dashboard']);
},
(err) => {
this.showError = true;
// TODO fix bug. this code isn't execute until I press the button again.
}
);
}
Post a Comment for "Signinwithpopup Promise Doesn't Execute The .catch Until I Click The Ui. Angular And Firebase"